Saturday, January 9, 2010

7 Month Milestones

Braeden turned 7 months on December 30th and we have a few new skills to report.


He's not going to win any races, but Braeden has started crawling. It is definitely an army crawl, but it gets him where he wants to go. One of Braeden's favorite things to do these days is destroy towers of blocks that I build. Here's a glance of Braeden's newest skill (and as my husband says, the commentary is almost as good as the video :-)


As for other 7 month milestones. Braeden is getting a little better at eating solids, but he is still not loving them. The only thing he seems to like so far is the baby yogurt. It is hard not to laugh when we feed Braeden something that he really doesn't like. He is quite dramatic, spitting and gagging while scrunching up his face like I just fed him dirt. Oh well, I guess at the very least, he can eat yogurt for every meal :-)




I also gave him his first bath in the "big tub". I had been bathing him in the small infant/toddler tub that you can put in the big tub, but he spent most of the last several baths trying to climb out of it. So, I gave in and put him in the big tub. He loves it.

This little boy just keeps getting bigger and bigger. He is growing up so quickly and I couldn't love him more. I am so excited to see what the next stage brings. I love you Braeden!

1 comment:

  1. What a handsome, happy boy! Brook you are doing an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete