Friday, January 8, 2010

Go Nuggets!


I think every parent out there will admit that they love their kids more than words can say, but it is always nice to have an adult night out. After the hustle and bustle of the holidays, Chad and I were definitely ready for a little fun. Chad's brother Danny and his wife Dena are big Nuggets fans. For Christmas, we bought the 4 of us seats to the Nuggets vs. the Cavaliers. What a great night. The Nuggets won (which always makes for a good Nuggets game) and more importantly, Chad and I got a night out with Danny and Dena. I need to remember to make more time for nights like these. They are not only a great night for me and Chad, but they rejuvinate me as a mom.
On a different note, I can't wait until we get to take Braeden to his first Nuggets game. I know he is going to be a big Denver sports fan (he has no choice with me as his mom :-) Go Nuggets!

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! Date night is the best! You two look really happy and you deserve the break! And yes- Braeden has no choice but to be a Denver sports fan. But Uncle Damien can teach him all about the 49ers. You'd love that!

    ReplyDelete