Friday, July 31, 2009

2 Months

So, we've made it - 2 months :-) It is a short period of time, but it seems like a big milestone. I am so amazed by how much this little guy has grown in such a short period of time. It really is a miracle. His personality is starting to come through and he smiles more and more every day.

Today we went in for Braeden's 2 month check up. I was excited to see how much he had grown, but nervous about the 3 immunization shots he would be receiving. They say it is harder on the parent than the little one, but I was still sad for my poor little guy.

The appointment went well. His growth was great, he is now 12 lbs, 13 oz (75th percentile) and 25 inches long (97th percentile). I dont' think anyone is surprised that I have a long baby. Chad and I are already making bets on his final height, I am guessing 6'7" :-) He is heatlthy and happy, and he did great with his shots. He cried when he got poked, but I nursed him right after and he was fast asleep as we left the doctors office. While I am not looking forward to future shots, I am encouraged that he handled them ok. I'm sure 4 months (the next appointment) will be here before I know it.



1 comment:

  1. What a big healthy boy! Good job Braeden!!! Shots are really tough but you do get a little more used to it. It sounds like things are going well. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete